Hey everyone! 👋,
Happy Bank Holiday Monday! 🌸
Today I’m gonna be to be talking about:
Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture+ Matte Daily OIL-FREE Moisturiser
Now.. this is a mattifying moisturiser and gurrrllll is it LUSH! – smells good too!
You know one of those times when you’re not out to buy 💷 anything in particular but you see a Boots and then just have to wander in to see the make-up/skin care section (yeah you know what I’m talking about 😜)
Well there it was staring at me! 👁👁
A matte moisturiser – and even though I’ve never purchased a Garnier Skin product before I know its a trustworthy brand as I use their Hair Care products.
– I will post a link to my Garnier Hair products here 👉 Ultimate Blends, the Ultimate Hair-Care Solution? 💁🏻
The Moisture+ range is a rebranded version of the previous ‘Moisture Match’ range. I picked the moisturiser which best suited my skin 👉‘Combination to Oily-Skin’ 👈. The other Moisture+ Moisturisers are :
- Moisture+ Soft
- Moisture+ Nourish
- Moisture+ Radiance
- Moisture+ Protect
- small tube 👎- but a little goes a long way!
- My face looks less sweaty💧
- Matte skin for up to 10 hours ⏰ – SHINE BE GONE !
- Texture of a primer – (good base for foundation)
- Smells amazing
- Great value for money – under £3 💰
Considering I haven’t got any real negatives ❌ for this product and that I’ve already bought 5 tubes before even finishing my first one says a lot! – not that I’m a hoarder or anything 😝
Hope ya’ll enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think of this moisturiser!
Lets connect ✨