Hey all 👋,
Today I’m gonna talk about the:
Aveeno® Skin Relief Lotion
Now I realise that its May 🌺 but here in the UK summer being DELAYED left my hands suffering! TBH regardless of the weather I suffer from extremely dry skin on my hands all-year round 👎
So, if some of you suffer from dry skin like me hopefully this post will be helpful!
Quite a few people recommended using this skin lotion to me 🤔, because they saw just how dry my hands can get! However the price tag that came with it always put me off 💸.
Eventually, after seeing Jennifer Anniston’s advert I thought I’ll give it a go ( way to go Aveeno with your celebrity sponsors ha! 🙃)
The Aveeno skin care range is either ‘Daily Moisture‘ or ‘Skin Relief‘ – since my dry skin is quite severe I went for the skin relief range as I thought this would be more suitable for 👉 my skin 👈 and boy was I right !💁🏻
A little bit about Aveeno®:
- Use of Naturally Active Ingredients –
‘to unlock the true potential of natures skin-enhancing secrets such as Oats’
- They’re Oaty about Oats! –
‘Oats buffer, protect, moisturise, soothe and cleanse the skin’
- They also participate in Dermatology & Pharmacy congress – and are soon becoming the #1 recommended brand for patients suffering from dry skin!
This lotion works like no other, even less than half a pump of this on your hand immediately nourishes, moisturises, relieves and so much more ! its actually magic ! 🔮
- Expensive – in comparison to other lotions
- Works a treat
- Keeps my skin moisturised for hours and hours
- Does NOT leave an ‘oily‘ residue – thank god !! 🙌
- Absorbs into the skin within seconds ⏱
Hope this post has been helpful to some of you out there!
Lets connect ✨