Hey Guys 👋,
So, its been a few days since Elise nominated me for the Liebster Award! Her blog is really down to earth 🌎 & you’ll have a good time reading through her ‘A Lot About Me‘ section (I promise!) – check it out here 👉 Living as Elise 👈
Like many new bloggers I actually had no idea what this nomination meant! So I carried out some research 🔍 & came across other people’s posts about it! I found out that this award is basically a way for new blogs to get some recognition.
So lets get started! 👇
Questions Elise asked me👇:
Q1 – Dogs or cats?
Always cats! 🐱 I will honestly be a 30-year-old spinster living with my cats in a 2 bedroom flat!
Q2 – Do you have any siblings? If so how many?
Yes I do, I am one out of 4 children. 👨👩👧👦
Q3 – Where is the furthest you’ve travelled?
If this question is about travelling by car 🚗 then from London > The Netherlands was a heck of a journey! The journey was well over 8 hours ⏲ and included a 2 hour ferry ride! ⛴
Q4 – What is your dream car?
My ultimate dream car is a Range Rover Sport! Depending on my budget 💷 in this dream I would either go for a HSE or splash out 💰 even more and go for the SVR – how sick does the front of that car (beast) look 😻 & by the word ‘sick‘ in this sentence I mean how ‘awesome’ – english slang 🇬🇧
Q5 – What is your dream or ideal job/career?
My dream job would be to get paid to test out beauty products! 👄💅💄💋
Q6 – Would you ever swim with sharks?
Hell – to – the – NO ❌
Q7 – Who is your celebrity crush?
I’m not the type of girl to ‘crush‘ 💕 on celebrities as they don’t even know I exist, so I feel like it’s just a waste of time and energy! but I do enjoy watching ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians‘
Q8 – Where would your dream vacation be taken?
Probably somewhere where you can see the northern lights, I think the place is called Lapland, where they have these really cool glass igloos? ❄️
Q9 – If you could have a superpower what would it be and why?
To hear people’s thoughts💭… so that they can’t hide their true feelings.
Q10 – Why did you start blogging?
To cut ✂️ the long story short I decided to start because I had so many ‘memos‘ 📝 saved on my phone about traditional home-made beauty remedies 🍯 & I needed a place to organise myself. So I thought why not share this information with you guys, where it could be helpful!
I’m also continously shopping for face & body products for oily-skin /acne-prone skin so I I was hoping that my honest reviews could maybe help someone.
10 Random Facts about 👉me👈 :
- I’m always LATE.⏰ No matter how early I start getting ready I will still be late, by at least 30 mins – every time
- I went to an all-girls high school for 4 years – the drama is CRAZY
- My favourite chocolate bar is Twix. 🍫
- I’m an extremely fussy eater
- I learned how to ride a bike before my older sister (boo-yaaa) 🚴
- My favourite colour is Grey
- I hate the sea & all things in it 🐋🐳🐬🐡🐟
- I hate birds 🐦 – Especially pigeons & living in London means they are everywhere!!
- I’ve always wanted to go skydiving (maybe one day ehh)
- I’ve never 🚫worn fake nails, they’re just not appealing to me – Kimmiee is completely au naturale –
- Love Life Cosmetics
- Young Naive Niamh
- Pores For Thought
- Make-Up In The City Blog
- Beauty Rant 97
My questions for you:
- Would you rather live in the City or in the Country-side? 🏡
- What is your favourite childhood memory 👶
- Are you Team Kylie Jenner or Team Blac Chyna
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years
- What are the top 3 things in your bucket list
- Do you prefer going to the movies or staying at home watching Netflix? 📺
- Whats your favourite movie & why? 🎥
- What is your favourite take-out food? 🍕
- What is your biggest pet peeve? 😤
- Why did you start blogging?
Hope y’all have enjoyed getting to know me better & had fun checking out Elise’s blog. I look forward to hearing your answers! If you did enjoy reading my post then please don’t forget to ‘like’ down below 👇 & follow me for more posts! 😁
Lets connect ✨