Hey Guys 👋,
Now that summer ☀️is here I feel like it’s the perfect time to write a post about my favourite body wash! I’m talking about the:
Creamy Coconut Bath & Bodywash
Now even though it’s an own brand item from Tesco it’s of such great quality & comes at a super-value price💰. Theres just something ‘right‘ about using coconut beauty products in summer, right? (…yes that a completely unbiased opinion 👀)
I love 💕 using this body wash & I always reach for it whenever I walk past it in the aisle, even if I havn’t yet finished my current bottle ha! #Hoarder
This body wash is actually amazing & the price it comes at is perfect for students or families on a budget! As you can see the bottle is absolutely huge! I used to be a firm Imperial Leather user, but a strain on my wallet 💸 made me look for other options.
This body wash is made up of Exotic Coconut & Vanilla
Benefits of Vanilla:
- Rich in antioxidants and has shown anti-ageing 👵🏻 benefits by reversing the effects of skin damage.
- Good source of Vitamin B promoting healthy skin.
Benefits of Coconut:
- Shown to increase hydration 💧 in skin & prevent water loss in dry skin.
- Soften the skin, soothing it and smoothing out cracks.
- Huge bottle – lasts for absolutely ages
- Great value for money 💷
- Makes the entire bathroom smell like coconuts (cheap products usually don’t smell that strong)
- Produces a really foamy lather
- Can also be used as a bath soak! 🛁
- Skin feels nice & soft after use
I can’t actually think about any negatives for this product, for the price its retailing at you get so much more for your money! The only thing I could say is because I travel a lot, I wish there would have been a travel-size version available…
But to solve this problem, you can always buy empty travel size plastic bottles and fill them up with this ahh-mazing body wash!
Hope y’all have enjoyed reading this post! Let me know if you end up trying it out!
Lets connect ✨