Hey guys 👋 welcome back to another SkinLovin’ Sundays post as part of my weekly blog series! For those of you who are new to The Typical Beauty Blog or those of you who don’t follow me… yet 😜 its basically a series which I started to focus exclusively on skincare. So if thats something which you fancy then make sure to check every Sunday 🗓. In these weekly posts I’m gonna try to focus less on products but more on techniques & tips for you guys, but todays post is slightly different as I wanna take a look back through the the previous topics so let’s get started 👇
- SkinLovin’ Sundays #1 – The post that started the blog series, in which I shared my favourite pimple banishing tip!
- SkinLovin’ Sundays #2 – The post in which I told you guys about the correlation between acne & pillowcases 😯
- SkinLovin’ Sundays #3 – The post where I asked if there was a right way to wash your face 🤔
- SkinLovin’ Sundays #4 – The post that will help you strip your body off any unwanted hair 👌
- SkinLovin’ Sundays #5 – Following on from the previous post, this one was all about how to treat & prevent ingrown hair
- SkinLovin’ Sundays #6 – The post where I shared 5 tips on how to keep your décolletage looking youthful
So, that was my look back through last 6 weeks 🗓 worth of skincare posts, if you’ve had a chance to read them you’ll see that at the start of the blog series I didn’t really have a format/layout to the posts, but as time went on I found my feet & knew how I wanted the posts to look. Like I mentioned in my Intro post I wanted this series to last for years, thats why I waited till I was organised in actually running my blog, before taking on this weekly series! Who knew how much hard work & time consuming blogging is ehh? but its something I’m so passionate about & enjoy doing so its all good 😁
Just wanted to really quickly say that if any of you are wanting to start something new in your lives then always just give it the best you’ve got, its better to have started something then to be in fear of doing something wrong, or not being the best at it ✨ 🙏 We’re all here to support each other 💕 & feel free to leave your blog links below!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post… If you did then please don’t forget to ‘like’ down below 👇 & follow me for more! 😁 Thankyou 💙
Lets connect ✨
Read the previous post in the blog series here: SkinLovin’ Sundays #6 – How to care for your décolletage & keep it looking youthful.